The referenced media source is missing and needs to be re-embedded.
On the refrigeration systems engineer apprenticeship, you will learn the following skills:
- Reading technical plans, design drawings and blueprints
- Laying and connecting pipes, fabricating and assembling shelving and technical systems
- Assembling prefabricated components and cooling/electrical units for refrigeration systems and equipment
- Assembly, connection and commissioning of refrigeration and air conditioning systems, heat pumps and refrigerating installations as well as execution of the leakage tests.
- Installing and adjusting measuring, monitoring, regulating, process control and safety devices
- Performing soundproofing, corrosion protection and insulation technology measures
- Measuring, repairing, checking and maintaining refrigeration and air conditioning systems, heat pumps and refrigerating installations
- Servicing and maintaining relevant equipment as well as machines and tools; performing technical repair tasks
- Using refrigerants while ensuring environmentally friendly practices
- Recording technical data and creating technical documentation
If you do a dual apprenticeship combining this with electrical systems engineer training, your apprenticeship will last for four years.
- You are interested in refrigeration systems and willing to learn something new
- You are technically skilled
- You are responsible, motivated and team-minded
- Good semester report / diploma (also school leavers of higher education schools welcome)
- Start of apprenticeship: 01/08/2022
- Duration of apprenticeship: 3.5 years
- Apprenticeship compensation: starting from €1,000.00 gross a month
- Location: Linz, St. Martin im Mühlkreis, St. Pölten, Vienna, Greater area of Graz, Kufstein, Kitzbühel