The dual apprenticeship is the ideal combination of refrigeration engineering and electrical engineering, with a focus on plant and industrial engineering. You open up diverse future perspectives and career opportunities.
On this apprenticeship, you will learn the following skills:
- Assembly, connection and commissioning of refrigeration and air conditioning systems, heat pumps and refrigerating installations as well as executing leakage tests
- Installation, commissioning, servicing and maintenance of electrical machinery and equipment, plant-specific systems and HVAC systems.
You will receive two final certificates, so will need to complete two final apprenticeship examinations.
- You are interested in refrigeration systems and electrical engineering and willing to learn something new
- You are technically skilled
- You are responsible, motivated and team-minded
- Good semester report / diploma (also school leavers of higher education schools welcome)
- Start of apprenticeship: 03. 08. 2020
- Duration of apprenticeship: 4 years
- Apprenticeship compensation: starting from 738.78 gross a month
- Location: Linz, St. Martin im Mühlkreis, St. Pölten, Vienna, Greater area of Graz, Greater area of Villach